Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 26th, 2015 12:00

Google Code Shutdown - are the language wrappers moving?

Google is shutting down google code and archiving all the projects held there in January 2016 - all the projects within have been made read only.

All the EMC links for the language wrappers still point to the google code source repositories, and whilst other hosts such as Git Hub seem to have a few instances of these repositories they appear to be forks of the original rather than EMC sanctioned/maintained code. The java language wrapper is alone in that it has a message stating that it been incorporated into the Vipr product. Otherwise, there doesn't appear to have been any updates to these wrappers.

Are there a plan to migrate these or have they been migrated already? Are these language specific wrappers still supported by EMC?

Thanks,

281 Posts

October 27th, 2015 11:00

Yes, we still support the Atmos language bindings.  I will ensure we migrate all of the projects over to GitHub under the EMCECS organization and update the links here.

2 Posts

October 28th, 2015 04:00

Thank you,

I can see that the .NET wrapper has been migrated to this EMCECS organisation, I shall keep a look out for the python and PHP wrappers as my organisation currently uses all three.

No Events found!