Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 5th, 2012 14:00

How to delete events profiles via MCCLI

Hi

I'm triying to delete a domain via MCCLI, but it has profiles asosiated, and when i try to delete the domain, the next error shows up,

1,22545,Domain has event profiles.

Attribute Value                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

--------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

payload  

, errorCode=1]

Could you help me?, endeed i need to delete the domain via MCCLI.

Thanks for your healp.

Miguel

307 Posts

October 8th, 2012 06:00

Hi,

You may delete the associated profile on the Avamar administrator GUI and then delete the domain using MCCLI command.

Please login to Avamar administrator and then go to Tools -> Manage Profiles.

Expand the domain you need to delete and delete the profile under that domain. You can also copy the profile to a different domain and then delete it from the original domain.

Thanks

October 8th, 2012 07:00

Hi, Sandeep.

I really appreciate your help, the fact is that the domain and all of its dependencies have to be deleted via MCCLI, not using the GUI because it's an automated process, and because of this if the domain has profiles associated I need to delete them also, without the Avamar Administrator GUI.

The problem is that, until now, I haven't found how to do this yet.

Pleasse if someone know how to to his, reply.

Thanks

2K Posts

October 9th, 2012 12:00

I discussed this with my team and I don't believe current versions of the mccli have the ability to delete profiles. Please create a service request for this issue as I believe we will need assistance from the developers to resolve this.

No Events found!