Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 23rd, 2014 11:00

CX4-960 SnapView SnapShots Scripting Help.

We are currently in the beginning phases of using SnapView Snapshots on our CX4 array running Flare Code 30. We have about 7 Servers/LUNs that we are going to Create LUN Snapshots and backup to our Data Domain environment. Using the Unisphere GUI I think I have the process down pretty well and understand what is required to manually create the snapshots etc. On to the main reason I am reaching out to all of you for help. We need to automate the process to automatically run through the entire process of creating a snapshot, mounting, and disabling the snapshot. We would like to automate this to occur once a day, seven days a week. I have been reading extensively but have little to no experience writing scripts. I was hoping to get some input and assistance as to the best way to move forward and accomplish what I have described.

Thank you

Terry

2 Intern

• 

4K Posts

September 23rd, 2014 18:00

4.5K Posts

September 29th, 2014 14:00

Was your question answered correctly? If so, please remember to mark your question Answered when you get the correct answer and award points to the person providing the answer. This helps others searching for a similar issue.

glen

No Events found!