Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 21st, 2009 13:00

Navi CLI

Just installed latest Navi CLI, and want to open commandd prompt - where the executable to run it? tried to click on the NaviCli.exe and nohthig...

261 Posts

Open a regular command prompt from anywhere and type navicli. It should have added it to your path.

-Ryan

2.1K Posts

You must have some kind of pathing problem.

Next step I guess would be to change directory in your command prompt window to where you installed NaviCLI and try running the commands directly from there.

2.1K Posts

Just thought of something else (that might have affected the install). I know it is probably a wasted questions, but can you also verify that the account you logged on to the server with has local admin privileges?

Also you can check the path from the command prompt window by just typing "path". See if you can find the path to NaviCLI included in the path displayed.

2 Intern

• 

193 Posts

tried and nothing - just getting navicli is not recognized as an command...
i unistalled it and reinstall to verify i installed with the option to update the path - but still same problem - strange...

261 Posts

July 21st, 2009 14:00

What was the fix for the issue?

-Ryan

2 Intern

• 

5.7K Posts

July 22nd, 2009 06:00

"c:\program files\emc\navisphere cli" or something similar..... Add this to your path and you're good to go.
No Events found!