Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 16th, 2011 08:00

Centera SDK and ASP: Unable to load PAI ModuleException

I've created a dll (Centera.dll) in vb.net, with reference to library FPSDK.
If i use the dll from a windows application Net, the connection with the CAS is successful but if I use the same dll (registered with regasm .. dll / codebase)  from an ASP page (vbsrcipt: Set com=Server.CreateObject("Centera.CAS")), when i call the function for Centera connection  I get the error Unable to load PAI Module Exception . All SDK libraries (including pai_module) ,my library Centera.dll  and my ASP page are in the same folder and all users have rights to access this folder. Any ideas? Thanks

March 25th, 2015 08:00

Did you ever figure this out?  I have nearly thet same problem.  My setup is the same, but I am getting -10153 FP_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED_ERR when I try to open a pool connection.

2 Posts

July 21st, 2015 20:00

I have the same issue, if I run from a command line C# utility everything works fine, using all the same DLLs and the same code I create a web service that returns the same FP_AUTHENTICATION_FAILED_ERR Unable to load PAI Module -10153

Any ideas?  All the DLLs are in the path (if I remove them all it fails before this on FPLibrary) pai_module.dll is in the same directory.

409 Posts

September 10th, 2015 03:00

The original question will be because when your application loads in your ASP it's PATH is not set up so that your application can find the centera dll's

The Authentication errors are a different problem, check you are finding the correct PEA file (or any PEA file at all)

2 Posts

September 10th, 2015 19:00

I got it working by putting a copy of pai_module.dll into C:\Windows\SysWOW64 this worked on my Windows 7 PC and Server 2012

1 Message

August 20th, 2019 09:00

Had the same issue with a .Net Web Application on Windows 10 x64, at the beginning I was placing the SDK's DLL's on the bin folder of the application, but what ended up working was to remove the SDK DLL's from the bin folder and place them in C:\Windows\SysWoW64.

No Events found!