Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 27th, 2012 06:00

Centera XAM SDK

I've just downloaded EMC Centera SDK 3.3 64bit for Windows and I'm using it with Java API. It works fine. I got confused when I heard about XAM SDK. Is it part of SDK which I downloaded or is it another SDK. According to this link https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-1415 there should be XAM SDK in download center but I've got only 3 links(screenshot in attachement). Please send me some information if it is still supported and if it is, where i can find right download link.

1 Attachment

16 Posts

July 31st, 2012 13:00

Hi Komar,

XAM is a separate API.  We have recently reduced access to XAM as its adoption in the market has been very minimal.  The Centera SDK API is the preferred method for application integrations with Centera and since you have been successful with it, we suggest you use the SDK API instead of XAM API.

If you would like to discuss the XAM API further, kindly send me an email at jason.brown@emc.com.

Thanks,

Jason Brown

ASD Product Management

1 Message

August 30th, 2012 00:00

Hi ,

From where you download centera sdk 3.3 for 64 bit version.

I am getting error while downloading says The License Token "token_xam_sdk_02" has expired. Please contact customer support for assistance

Can you please share the sdk

16 Posts

September 4th, 2012 12:00

Hi Vijay,

Please try again. There was an issue with the download section last week that has been rectified.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason Brown

ASD Product Management

508-249-5080

November 16th, 2013 02:00

I also would need a Version for XAM SDK (just for Migration purposes to SDK API) which works with SDK V3.2p5 or 3.3. Thanks

No Events found!