Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 23rd, 2015 11:00

Am I had been fraud by a fake dell company?

I think I had been fraud by a fake dell website. please investgate.

I ordered a laptop from Dell Hong Kong.

however, I felt thing went wrong after I made my payment. There are the following

1.Delivery dates doesn't not match.  

On the order support website it told me it would be delivery the item to me on July 28, 2015. But all the sudden, a small delivery company info me that laptop would be arrived on july 24. it doesn't match the order status page.

2. Delivery by 2 different logistic company?

I call dell. the sales person told me that logistic company A(I forgot the name) would delivery my laptop to me but the sales person could not provide tracking no. for me. Then I call again, same sales person told me it would be deliver by B company and provide me a 8 digist tracking no. but the tracking no. of that company are 13 digits. my father purchase lot of dell products, this is the first time I see this problem.

3. same laptop manufactured at two different location?

As I know all dell products are produce at

Xiamen China.  But this time, the sales person don't know where is dell factory location and then told me it was manufactured at Jiangsu China.

4.No in charge person at the office On Wednesday? I tried to talk to their manager but they told me no one on charge.

5.  Noooooooo English speaking sales person?

I tried to find someone who speak. But dell china, which is a US company, has no english speaking person?

please help, if this is the crime please stop it.

2 Posts

July 24th, 2015 00:00

updated information.

today July 24, 2015

A delivery man called me,  I ask him which delivery company is he came from, but can't answer me

I told him I will go to pick up the package myself, but He refuse.

what happen?

is www.dell.com.hk being hacked?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 24th, 2015 08:00

Hi vxoxv, 

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience your Dell order status may have caused. 

We are US based and unable to review your customer accounts. If you will reply to my email and provide the requested information, we are happy to forward your concerns to customer care representatives supporting Dell Hong Kong. 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!