Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 9th, 2015 19:00

Any possible way to make a deal while buying two products?

I am looking to buy two new computers. A gaming desktop, and a laptop for college work. I have the http://www.dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51-r2/pd.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn and http://www.dell.com/us/p/chromebook-11-3120/pd?oc=fncwy01s&model_id=chromebook-11-3120 in mind, or Alienware X51 Gaming Desktop and Dell Chromebook 11 for short. I was hoping it would be possible to buy these two and get some sort of savings or something since they're both for personal use. I'll also probably be buying a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and headset too from Dell.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 11th, 2015 10:00

Hi rangerklypf, 

Thank you for posing your inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. I’m happy to take this opportunity to address your sales bundling concerns.

While Dell is not able to provide discounts for purchasing multiple items, there may be coupons or sales incentives available for specific products. Dell also rewards customer loyalty with Dell Advantage Rewards. Simply register as a Dell Advantage Rewards member*, and then purchase any product that is eligible for the reward (as stated on the webpage). The reward is sent to your registered email address as an eGiftCard, usually in the amount of 5% to 10% of the product price, excluding taxes and shipping costs. The link you provided for the Alienware X51 offered the following: Get 5% back on purchases and free 2nd business day shipping as a Dell Advantage Rewards member.* Double your rewards and get 10% back by using Dell Preferred Account™ financing. 

*Rewards are provided in the form of a promotional code. 10% back in rewards valid only on purchases using Dell Preferred Account and Dell Advantage Loyalty Program. 5% back in rewards valid on all other Dell Advantage purchases. Bose products only eligible for 5% rewards with Dell Advantage. Rewards arrive separately from purchase, typically in 10-20 days from ship date via email; expires in 90 days (except where prohibited by law). Terms and conditions apply. Dell.com/rewardterms. 

I trust this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for choosing Dell,
Lorna

No Events found!