Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 2nd, 2013 16:00

Anyone else getting HORRIBLE customer service?

I ordered a Inspiron 660s and a dell trackpad. The tracking information on their order status page is bogus, as confirmed by USPS, UPS and Fedex. I called by phone, it resulted in death by transfer until I just hung up. On dell chat, no one can answer my questions. I sent an e-mail to customer service, still no answer after 4 days. I need answers as to where my stuff is since its late. I need assistance and no one can seem to give it. I get tracking info like  . Who does that belong to?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

February 4th, 2013 06:00

Hi MP3803, 

Thank you for contacting us and bringing your concerns to our attention. I sincerely regret you are having difficulty. I am happy to investigate this matter on your behalf. Please send the following customer account information via private message (click my user name and then click Start Conversation). 

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Order Number:
Service Tag #
Reason:

Thanks,
Lorna

4 Posts

February 8th, 2013 08:00

No one can help me through customer service.  Wow.

4 Posts

February 8th, 2013 14:00

they have 24 more hours before I spill all of the beans all over these forums, the better business bureau, and multiple electronics and computer blogs to get me some information on as to why my computer and trackpad are not here and have no tracking information.  The computer was supposed to be here on the 28th of January.

No Events found!