Start a Conversation

Unsolved

V

2 Posts

February 5th, 2019 14:00

Complaint & Need help

I have purchased my laptop(BYOD device - Inspiron 13) in feb-2018 and have been facing issue since last 4 months. I have raised a ticket in November 2018 for technical support and after performing troubleshooting steps, dell support team raised an internal request for replacement and shared a swap invoice.

However system(replacement) has not reached to me yet as they have provided the estimation delivery time 2nd feb 2019.I have been trying to chase dell since last week however they are not responding and not providing any update. They have redirected me to some third party company ensure services, even I have not heard from them as well. My system is completely down and started affecting the productivity as i use it for my office use only(BYOD device). Dell is also not even sharing any escalation matrix. I have been informed over the phone that there is no DELL center in UAE, where i can visit.

Moreover when I checked online in dell portal, its reflecting the ticket status - unavailable and warranty got expired on 30th Dec. 2018 however it should have a validity till February 2019.

Not sure what to do now.....

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 7th, 2019 08:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

Is the system purchased directly from Dell or from a retailer?

If the system is from a region where Dell does not sell directly our options will be limited as this will be handled by a third-party service center. However, if it is Dell authorized I can escalate this further.

Please share your region, purchase invoice copy on a private message.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

2 Posts

February 7th, 2019 20:00

Thanks Sreejith from response, I have sent you the details as asked. Thanks.
No Events found!