Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 19th, 2015 10:00

Dell Canada, Online and Phone support, Order status

Hey Dell,

Just spent 1.5 hours trying to get connected to see where my order confirmation email is. I was told to keep waiting; I have been waiting for 9 days currently. After I asked to speak with a customer service manager my call was dropped and each consecutive call-back has also been dropped. As a customer it is very frustrating to have an experience like this. Due to the lack of order number I am unable to check progress online.

What I need is: an email address for customer support so I can communicate without spending my life on hold, an easier method to access live chat, or a faster way to communicate over the phone. I am planning on returning my purchase unless someone can help me without telling me to "continue to wait".

To the folks at the customer care center, thanks for letting me vent! I assume that because this is the US Customer Care, you will be unable to help a poor Canadian consumer out but if you can any help would be appreciated. Just trying to find out where my order is and when I may receive it.

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

August 19th, 2015 14:00

Our apologies for the bad service. See if these links help. Both a sales agent and a care agent should be able to see the purchase ID number.

Canada Chat & Email

Canada Sales Chat

August 19th, 2015 14:00

Hey Chris,

Once again thank you for your prompt reply.  Unfortunately neither of these links are use to me as they require an order number in order to proceed from the provided menu.  Is there another way I can contact the customer service/sales department without having an order number?

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

August 19th, 2015 15:00

Let me try something. Click my DELL-username in blue, then click "Send a Private Message". Provide to me the purchase ID number and any other Dell number you may have.

No Events found!