Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 15th, 2016 09:00

Dell Gift Card **Horrible Service** - Credit Not provided yet

Hi,
I am sorry to tag **Horrible Service** if someone is offended but I am hoping someone will read this and act on it since this is the last sort for me to get the dell team to resolve my issue. I am dissatisfied with how the dell team is not been able to solve my issues consecutively. I contacted dell team many times and yet they fail to get someone looked into the issue.
I returned a product which I bought using a dell gift card and I never got back the gift card back. It's been almost 3-4 times over the chat, called dell gift card team over the call 4 times, wasted 4-5 hours till now by waiting on a call which gets redirected to someone and eventually gets disconnected. Every time a customer representative tells me over the chat that dell will get back to you in 3-5 business days. No one reaches out to me and i again ask them and they again say we are sorry and someone will reach out to you in 3-5 business days and the loop goes on.
It would definitely help if someone can look into this and get me back the gift card -  Service Request Number: < ADMIN NOTE: service request number removed per privacy policy>
-Sagar Kumbhare

<ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

May 20th, 2016 12:00

Reposting**

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

May 24th, 2016 08:00

Hi sagar.kumbhare,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for the confusion around your gift card funds.  Here is some information from the Gift Card Policy:

Credits for returns accepted by Dell will be allocated back to the Promo Card (in the amount of the portion of the purchase paid with your Promo Card) as long as the Promo Card has not expired. If you receive a credit, the portion paid with your Promo Card (excluding shipping & handling) will be allocated back to the Promo Card within 3 to 7 business days after Dell receives and processes your returned merchandise. However, if the card has expired, no credit or cash refund will be issued and remaining funds on the card are forfeited.

Hope you find this information useful, if you need further assistance, please contact me privately.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!