Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 6th, 2016 00:00

Dell LAptop: Defected : Found within 3 hours: Now they are not responding

Hi all

Myself Jitendra From Surat, Gujrat, India

I purchased DELL INSPIRON 3542 - i3 Laptop 

Date: 3-08-2016 Time: 4:00 PM. 

Within 3-4 Hours i found problems in Mouse touch pad and informed this issue to Reliance digital executive before 24 hours and  Dell support executive also. But both of them are saying that defected part of your laptop will be replaced by dell executive. when i showed this laptop to reliance executive, they also found problem in laptop and said that this is software problem and made changes in some software settings. but once gain within one hour i faced this problem.

Just think that within 3-4 hours of purchasing laptop, My laptop gets repaired. What may be my feeling? This is not a MOMENT OF HAPPINESS TO ME.

I purchased this laptop by taking money from my friends on interest and now feeling very bad because within very few hours i found my laptop is defected.

Now Please requesting you to understand my feelings and replace this Laptop.
Just imagine your feelings when you face this problem.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Thanks and waiting for your positive answer in this regards
Jitendra

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

August 8th, 2016 11:00

Hi jitendra_rafaliya,

Thanks for posting about your experience in India.  This is a USA forum, and we will have limited access to assist you.  I'll see if I can have an agent from India assist.

Since you've identified that your purchase is from a reseller and not Dell directly, there may not be much we can do, and you've also identified your issue as software and not hardware, so once again, we may not be able to assist, and you will more than likely need to return to where you purchased and get them to warranty your product especially since it is so new.

I'll see what I can do to get someone in your country to answer you here.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!