Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

October 22nd, 2015 22:00

Dell Rewards Card

I purchased a new Dell I5000 a month ago and never received my 5% cash back reward card. How can I get the card?

Thanks!

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

October 23rd, 2015 06:00

Hi mffarrell,

Thanks for your post.  

I apologize that you haven't received your cash back rewards.  According to the Rewards website:

*Rewards: Rewards are provided in the form of a promotional code. 10% back in rewards valid only on purchases using Dell Preferred Account and Dell Advantage Loyalty Program. 5% back in rewards valid on all other Dell Advantage purchases. Bose products only eligible for 5% rewards with Dell Advantage. Rewards arrive separately from purchase, typically in 10-20 days from ship date via email; expires in 90 days (except where prohibited by law). Terms and conditions apply. See http://www.dell.com/rewardterms.

When/How do I get my Dell promotional reward code* after I purchase using my Dell Advantage account?
You will typically receive your Dell promotional reward code in an e-mail within 10-20 days of ship date which carries an expiration date of 90 days from date of issuance. You cannot use your Dell promotional reward code until after you receive it via email. Don’t forget to check your spam/junk folders for the Dell promotional reward code receipt (sent from dellgiftcards@cashstar.com)!

Please check your spam folder to see if it's there, according to the website the email was sent from dellgiftcards@cashstar.com.

You can also check here:  Where is my Promotional reward code?
Wondering what the status is of your Promotional reward code? You can find out easily by accessing the tool here: https://dell.cashstar.com/self_service/register/.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Robert

4 Posts

October 23rd, 2015 07:00

Hi Robert,

I checked and there is nothing in the database for me. I am not sure what to do.

Thanks!

Mike

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

October 23rd, 2015 09:00

Try this:

Promo Gift Cards typically arrive 10-20 days post ship/invoice date. If after this time, you still haven’t received your Promo Gift Card, please call 1-800-624-9897, hours: Monday – Friday, 9AM to 6PM CT

No Events found!