Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

15 Posts

July 19th, 2022 04:00

Dell refusing to organise a pickup

I've sent around 100 messages asking for a pickup to arranged for my faulty system. All I keep getting is "please give us more time".  Not sure how much time they need.  

Code of Conduct. DELL-Admin>

15 Posts

July 19th, 2022 07:00

They're now asking me to wait another 48 hours.

This started off as a faulty XPS 8950 machine being sent out.  I then had to go through the usual process of re-installing the OS, unplugging devices, standing on my head whilst balancing cups etc. 

When it finally came time to send it in for repair, they raised the collection for a laptop, which was someone else's machine with a completely different tag.  So the chap from UPS arrived with a laptop box.

That was the first of many delays due to serious errors by Dell.

After finally getting to the point of agreeing the machine was faulty and me asking for a refund, they insisted on sending it back to me and then recollecting it.  What a crazy system, why they couldn't just ship it internally is beyond me.

It now lays on my office floor and for the past 5 days I have being asking for them to pick it up.

Surprise surprise, they couldn't wait to get this broken system back to me and now they seem utterly incapable of arranging a pickup.

15 Posts

July 20th, 2022 01:00

This brand new, faulty machine is still sitting on my office floor with no pick up date scheduled.  

15 Posts

July 20th, 2022 01:00

Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Service. I am sorry to inform you that it is out of the return period , the term is 14 days.

Wow.  Shipped a faulty product and won't refund it.  I am gobsmacked.

15 Posts

July 25th, 2022 05:00

Awaiting a refund, my pickup has been delayed for 11 days so far. Was told by the twitter team that collection was scheduled for today, now they are acting like they don't know what I'm talking about. And I mean, seriously just avoiding answering. Clearly making up stuff to get me to go away. I have no words! What a way to treat customers!

15 Posts

July 25th, 2022 06:00

Somebody seriously needs to check out case 

15 Posts

July 25th, 2022 07:00

Still sticking to their story that pickup is today, yet can't give a tracking number.  Funny, that.

15 Posts

July 25th, 2022 07:00

Hello - anybody there who cares about the fact I was lied to about a collection date?  Is anyone actually running this company or has it been taken over by bots?

15 Posts

July 25th, 2022 08:00

Day 11 now.  Good luck to any customer awaiting a collection for a refund.

No Events found!