Start a Conversation

Unsolved

NZ

5 Posts

March 19th, 2019 18:00

Dell stole my money and pended the refund unreasonably

My refund (about $700) has been pended at 'refund processing' for 4 months, from Nov 2019 till now. I have contacted the Customer Care, and they said my order has been cancelled because of verification issues. But I have already RECEIVED and RETURNED the goods. If it was pended because of verification issue, how can I receive it? So I contact the verification department, they told me there is no verification issue. Then I told the Customer Care that I have already contacted the verification department and there is no verification issue. They still insist on that I should contact the verification department. I asked again and again, they only copied and pasted the same answer that 'Please contact our Verification Department at 1-866-383-4713 between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM CST (6:30pm – 6:30am IST), from Monday to Saturday'. I asked who can solve my problem. They said nothing but only replied this! I am so angry now. How can it be so bad? Where is my money? 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 20th, 2019 12:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.      

March 25th, 2019 15:00

I have sent you a private message last Friday. Have you received that? Thank you.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 26th, 2019 11:00

I am afraid, I haven’t received the message yet. I have sent a private message to you, please share the requested details.

March 26th, 2019 13:00

I just resent the private message to you. There may be some problem on my last message to you. Really thank you for your reply.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 26th, 2019 14:00

I have received your private message. I have replied with the details on the refund. Kindly check. 

No Events found!