Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 20th, 2016 16:00

Escalate a problem

Hi,

I bought 8 Dell Venue Pros in 2014 and I have had the worst experience with them. If these tablets completely die I have to send them back in to Dell to have them uninstall the OS and reinstall it. This has happened to 3 computers and twice for one of them, so obviously this does not fix the problem. This had been over the time I have had them.

I am getting no where with the tech support. And everyone tells me this will fix it, no problem. Their last suggestion to me was to not let them die. These are public computers and that is just not always going to happen. I have never had something that when the battery runs out I have to send it into the company to fix. I have asked to talk to a manager and I am getting no where. Please help!

Liz

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 1st, 2016 13:00

Hi liztrek, 

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience you may have been caused while trying to resolve your Venue 8 Pro difficulties. 

Unfortunately, we will not be able to troubleshoot the difficulty you are experiencing with your Venue Pro tablets as this Care Board is for Consumer, Non-Technical issues. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may forward your concerns to your Technical Account Manager (TAM). 

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!