Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

October 2nd, 2018 04:00

G7 15 Gaming, Tomb Raider missing

So I purchased a Dell G7 during the annual sale with the promo free Digital download of Tomb Raider. Received my new laptop in the mail, no Tomb Raider anywhere. I been trying to resolve this issue with customer care for several days now, all I get is the run around. They demand screenshots of the advertisement, something I don't have access to anymore, I do however have a screenshot of the same G7 configuration and Free Tomb Raider promo that dropped in price by $50 a few days after I purchased mine.

TombRaider.JPG

They keep saying it isn't listed on my purchase order. Because the ad I clicked on to purchase my G7 had free digital download of Tomb Raider. The computer I received is exactly as stated as far as hardware specs, everything accept Tomb Raider. Customer Care isn't  being so helpful. I love Dell computers , but I have until 9/16 to return this G7 laptop, and I am seriously thinking about doing so. If they cant help me with something simple like what I purchased , then I am afraid they want be able to honor in warranty issues in the future if something goes wrong with the laptop. Very Disappointing Dell. Fix the issue and send the Tomb Raider that was advertised with my computer.

1 Message

October 6th, 2018 23:00

Having the same problem here, just received my G7 today and I can't find tomb raider anywhere... apparently it's supposed to just be in your library when you get the laptop. Either that or they send you an email with the game codes. Nonetheless, I have not received them either. Hopefully this gets resolved. Also the bundle should appear on the invoice of your order which would be linked in your email. 

1 Message

October 9th, 2018 02:00

Oh great, it sounds like I am in the same boat as well.  I just received mine this weekend.  

1 Message

October 9th, 2018 17:00

I'm in the same boat as well. According to the support page (referenced below) you should get an email with instructions on how to redeem after the product has shipped. I still haven't received the email even though the G7 arrived on Friday, October 5th 2018. https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/sln313774/tomb-raider-and-rise-of-the-tomb-raider-bundle-terms-conditions?lang=en

1 Message

October 9th, 2018 23:00

Having the same issue. Received the computer and have NOTHING about the games. No email or anything 

1 Message

October 15th, 2018 18:00

Hey everyone, same issue with me. Received my G7 on Sunday with no games pre installed. Does anyone know if there's an email we could contact?

October 20th, 2018 04:00

I just got an email with game codes but that's literally all the email has. I don't know where to redeem the codes or download the games. They don't look like steam codes.

October 23rd, 2018 04:00

Got my G7 yesterday. No e-mail with codes.

To anyone who got the codes: about how long did it take? I was told my "Welcome Packet" (read: paper bill) would arrive via snail-mail in 10 days.

1 Message

October 26th, 2018 19:00

I can't figure out where to redeem the codes either.

October 29th, 2018 19:00

UPDATE: a week after my G7 arrived on my doorstep, several days after writing on this forum, and 2 days after writing to Dell to ask where my free games were, I got an email (like the one described above) that pointed me to my 'Dell Digital Locker' to generate the codes I would need to register and download my new copies of Tomb Raider and Rise of the Tomb Raider from Steam. So... computer arrives, wait a week, (maybe write an email complaining...) get an email, go to Dell Digital Locker, generate codes, copy and paste codes into Steam, download games. EASY! ; ) Your mileage may vary.
No Events found!