Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 27th, 2013 15:00

How do I get off your calling list?

I recently purchased a Dell laptop and since then have been harassed multiple times a day by phone calls from your India call center about all the additional services I can purchase. I have asked politely each time to have my phone number removed and I am still receiving phone calls. I attempted to call Customer Care but they said their computers were down for 4 hours and to call back, when I asked to speak to a Supervisor or Manager I was told that none were available and that if I left my phone number they would contact me within 24-48 hours. I cannot even express what bad customer service this is.  I want to stop the phone calls and to be very frank will think twice about ever buying a Dell computer again just based on this experience. Any help anyone could give would be greatly appreciated.

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

June 27th, 2013 16:00

Hi  NorCal 6515,

I am sorry for the in convenience. Please send me a private message with the system service tag, first and last name as registered when system as purchased,  email address, telephone number you were contacted on, to assist you further.

I will update the details in our records and this update will take 24 to 48 hours.

Thank you for your help I have sent you the information as well as unsubscribed.

I do think it is a shame that you make your customers go through this, not only have I answered countless phone calls and been interrupted during my work but the time I spent trying to get this resolved.  Shame on Dell to harass their own customers who purchased their products.  I must be honest if given the opportunity to purchase another computer product I will probably just go to Best Buy and buy it off the shelf to avoid having to go through this.

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

Hi NorCal 6515,

Please click on this link and submit the details to add your contact to Do Not Call list:

http://dell.to/11QRpyr

Let me know if you need further assistance.

March 8th, 2018 09:00

I have had the same problem.  I had a more extensive write-up in this box, but lost it when I had to create an account.  How do I unsubscribe?  

No Events found!