Unsolved

Closed

S

1 Rookie

• 

1 Message

March 24th, 2020 19:00

How to leave product review?

Hi, I've recently purchased a Dell XPS 15 and would like to leave a product review, can someone tell me how to do this? - all I see under the laptop on the sales page is existing reviews rather than an option to leave one.

April 9th, 2020 04:00

Has anyone figured out how to leave a review?

1 Message

April 11th, 2020 06:00

No idea. Just tried the same thing - no option to submit a review. Have tried Chrome and Edge, both the same result. Looks like other people are able to leave reviews tho which is weird 

April 14th, 2020 09:00

Yeah right? I've been wanting to tell the world how great my new laptop is, but don't see the option to leave a review on the product page? I've also tried a couple of browsers, Brave and IE but neither show the button to leave a review. I've also noticed that other people somehow have managed to leave reviews in the last weeks/days

1 Message

April 25th, 2020 09:00

I am also interested in this topic. There seems to be no button anywhere to leave a review on any page. Very strange

1 Message

May 11th, 2020 13:00

Yep, I'm the same boat. I just wasted another 6 hours trying to fix the WiFi on this thing. So glad I paid extra for "premium support." All it took was a refreshed BIOS. But because the support agent was helping 100 people at the same time, I waited 30 minutes in between interactions over WhatsApp and had to re-explain every single message because the poor over-worked agent couldn't keep up with the thread of the problem since he was helping way too many people at once.

But surprise surprise, there is no way to leave a review. Why? Because they've done their analytics and they know that people who seek out the opportunity to write a review only do so when they have had a bad experience. They likely only accept reviews when they have emailed you a personal invitation. With all of the personal usage data they collect from your device, they know who has had a bad experience and can avoid emailing them.

You can tell it's been a rough day

July 21st, 2020 13:00

I ask same question 1 week ago and they direct me to a general forum discussion web adress. They dont give me any information about placind a review in the XPS sells pay. I dont know the reason, perhaps they are trying to ban bad opinions..., I miss Amazon at this time..., For the records, I bought a XPS 9575 2 YEARS and 2 months ago, and finallly discovered the battery swollen and ruin the touchpad, keypad and scractched the screen becuase the touch pad poped out. Also the computer doestn  fit when closed. Also they denied that there is 2 years warranty that is compulsory by the law in EU. So perhaps this are what they are trying to avoid, direct reviews. Really bad experience with the computer and with Dell services, specially when a battery swollen is  safety issue.

1 Message

July 25th, 2020 10:00

I have had the same issue! My Dell XPS 15 9575 2-in-1 has been the worst computer I've had. Battery has not lasted, keys are not working, mouse pad not working and power pack only charging at 90w instead of 130! 

Dell are not interested in fixing it as its only 18 months old! Warranty expired on September 7, 2019.

1 Message

August 10th, 2020 16:00

I have a inspiron 13 700 and quite honestly it is the worst computer I have ever owned, the litany of technical failures, design flaws, hardware and software malfunctions is almost endless, and customer service failed dismally to repair any of the issues because the failures are integral to the design of the machine.

If I could I would leave zero stars for this product. inspirion 13 7000, It's not more functional as a computer than a machine from the 1980's. Definitely NEVER going to bother with dell, ever again. Ever.

(edited)

No Events found!