Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 10th, 2015 20:00

It has been two months and No Refund from Dell !!!

I made a purchase of a workstation in September. I split my payment with the dell preferred account and paid half out of pocket. I paid nearly $1,000 out of pocket. I started making payments in october and only have recently received my refund for my dell preferred account. It took Dell an hour to take my money from my card but it is taking months to give me my money? Something is fishy and doesn't not feel right. I have been calling since i returned my workstation. I received confirmation and verificiation that Dell receieved the computer and the refund was processed in October. But I STILL DON"T HAVE MY MONEY BACK. I contacted my bank and they told me there are pending transactions from dell and I have not made any transcations with DELL since September. I am tired of the false and empty promises from DELL. I just want my money. I am frustrated beyind words and I am nearly through with DELL and its unenthusanthic employees who do nothing but transfer you left and right or have you on hold for hours and sometimes just hang up. Is there anyone who at DELL who can actually just help me get my money back? Any higher ups or anything!? This is *** and I truly feel taken advantage of. THIS IS NOT FAIR. THIS IS NOT FAR AT ALL. 

No Responses!
No Events found!