Start a Conversation

Unsolved

R

88 Posts

August 14th, 2022 14:00

Missing Rear Cable Cover

My R13 arrived missing the rear cable cover.  The rear cable cover was paid for and shows up on my invoice and packing list.  I have an unboxing video showing was not included.  I contacted order support and they told me to send back the computer and Dell will exchange the computer for another one that has equal specs or better.  Order support has escalated to see what other computers are available for exchange.

This is utterly ridiculous.  The foreign csr team are just clueless and stick to their scripting.  It will cost Dell more money to pay for shipping back, replacing the computer with one that has a rear cable cover, and shipping back to me.  Fat chance they will find a lunar light with the same configuration as mine so Dell would have to upgrade me at their expense.

Why not just send me the rear cable cover that was paid for and end this nonsense.  I contacted Dell sales and they suggested purchasing the rear cable cover for $121usd and seek a refund from Dell.  So far contacting order support on the escalation call back has been fruitless as their response is to give it another 24 hrs.  Been over 72hrs and just silence.  I do not want anything special, just give me what I paid for.  

No Responses!
No Events found!