Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

August 31st, 2018 17:00

Need help in escalating my issue

My Dell XPS 13 9360 had its battery malfunction to where it could not retain a charge and the laptop wouldn't function without an AC adapter attached to it, all within 1 year of purchasing it. Despite sending it in to the Dell Depot, nothing happened when I got it back.

The battery was "replaced" but surprise surprise when I turned it on, it didn't read a battery at all and it again didn't work without an AC adapter. I've called back their technical support department and they just want me to send it back to the depot for repair. 

Now Dell has wasted my warranty and my time and I'm again stuck with a $1000 laptop that doesn't work. What's the point of a warranty when the company is inept in their repairs? 

How can I escalate this further to where someone will be accountable and actually solve this or am I just ? I've thought of going to the local news outlets but I would rather get a refund or a new machine instead.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

September 3rd, 2018 10:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to look into this for you.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

No Events found!