Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 1st, 2013 04:00

Order ship estimates, Delays, Latitude 10

Are you kidding me? Ordered Latitude 10 July 4 first estimated delivery date was July 9. Since then my order has been delayed again and again. It is Aug 1st it was supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but I wake up this morning and it is once again delayed, now Aug 7th delivery. I don’t mind having to wait for something as long as I know up front how long I will have to wait. This delay after delay is very frustrating since I have plans for this tablet. If they are having such problems supplying these tablets they should make the delivery dates further out then they think they will be, then it will be nice surprise when they get here early.

750 Posts

August 1st, 2013 05:00

Hi montec2013,

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please send me the order number and the account name in a Private Message so that I can investigate to see as to what’s causing the delay and do my best to assist you.

To send me a Private Message, click my User name, and then click Start Conversation.

1 Message

August 6th, 2013 00:00

I too, ordered my dell latitude last July 9 and it's been very frustrating since my estimated shipping date keeps on changing at least twice a week. As of this writing my estimated shipping date is Aug. 6 and guess what, accdg to Dell it's still in production. I was told by one of the customer rep that Dell does not have any available license for their microsoft suite - something that is just unbelievable. This tablet was a replacement for an old laptop that could no longer be revived and it's so hard just using an iPhone to do work online - very frustrating. 

2 Posts

August 6th, 2013 02:00

Update, well surprise, surprise it is Aug 6 the morning before my unit is supposed to be delivered and I wake to find that it has been delayed to Aug 12. Great job on expediting Dell customer care rep.

803 Posts

August 6th, 2013 02:00

Hi freebiker,

Sorry that we could not able to deliver the tablet on the day it was initially indicated and we truly regret any inconvenience or frustration this delay may have caused. If we are replacing the system, we try to ensure the replacement system specifications match that of the original. Hence the inventory will check that replacement system meets all requirements and only  then it will be shipped. Please provide the dispatch number or the order number through Private message so that I can check the status and expedite if possible.

To send a Private Message, click my User name and Start Conversation.

750 Posts

August 6th, 2013 05:00

Hi montec2013,

We are sorry for the delay which is due the unavailability of a part required to complete the order. This is unforeseen and the respective team is trying best to expedite the order. Should you have any further queries, do send me a Private Message.

No Events found!