Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

December 11th, 2019 10:00

Ordered Cyber Monday and let the problems start...

Ordered a Alienware for my son on Cyber Monday to make sure i get it for Christmas. Now I get an email that the order was delayed until Jan 3. 2020. What am I supposed to tell my son. I called Dell and I was just passed around to different people which I could barely understand. Now when I ordered this I was told the Computer was in stock and would ship soon and was told Dec. 16. I'm sorry but this looks like the beginning of a nightmare for me. I have no confidence in Dell anymore. Possibly my last Dell product purchase if this is the way they treat customers.

Order # 

Orlando L.

December 11th, 2019 12:00

If it's any consolation, my husband and I ordered two Alienware systems on Black Friday. One has been delivered. The other, well, they held onto the order until today and just canceled with no reason given. I called and can't get the same answer from any two people. First said they couldn't get authorization on my card (which isn't true), second said they shipped the system to someone else, next one said configuration error (why wasn't that identified long ago?), next one said the product was never available in the outlet. I don't really care what the reason is now. I've wasted almost 20 hours of my time on this in the last 13 days and all they've got for me is "you can go re-order online the system you want if you need to replace the order."

No Events found!