Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 12th, 2017 16:00

Orders still Processing?

I have placed two orders with Dell with estimated delivery dates of 10/12 and 10/13. They are still "Processing". Can anyone tell me why it is taking so long?

I have contacted Order support and they are no help. They just tell me that I need to get in touch with the Verification department at 1-866-383-4713. I speak with the verification department and they say that everything looks fine and won't tell me whats going on.

It would be nice if someone at Dell can tell me what is going on and let me know when they will ship the orders out.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

October 13th, 2017 10:00

We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

The order might be on hold to get the account & billing verified. If the account is not verified the order gets canceled automatically & you will be refunded if charged.

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order #, registered name & email address. We will have this checked by the concerned team & assist you further.

2 Posts

October 13th, 2017 10:00

Hi Sreejith.

I have sent you a PM with all the info you requested.

Thanks,
David

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

October 14th, 2017 09:00

We have responded to your private message. Kindly check.

1 Message

June 14th, 2019 07:00

What do you mean, by verified, that if the account has money in it or?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 14th, 2019 08:00

When you place a new order the verification team check the address, contact details & check if there is any banking issue with the account like refund provided by product not returned or order not charged.

They might send you an email or call you on the number provided to check if it the correct information. Once this is successfully completed the order will be approved.

No Events found!