Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

October 26th, 2016 03:00

Payment problem

Hello,

I'm in Ukraine, but trying to buy Alienware SteamOs Machine for American address.

I can't chat with your online-support because of too huge difference in time zones. Also can't send any support request from dell.com because I have no DFS Account Number neither Order number since I can't pay for purchase so it isn't confirmed at the moment and have no order number.

I've gotten e-mail which states: "We are unable to process your Dell order as the payment wasn't authorized by your payment issuer. For security reasons card issuers may not approve unexpected online orders - until you call to confirm the purchase."

I've contacted my bank and they state that no transaction were registered from dell.com or any other customer for interested amount of money.

I will appreciate if you provide me any information why transaction can't be accomplished from your side or if you provided any contacts for my to connect concerning my issue.

Thanks

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

October 27th, 2016 14:00

Hi MadVanger,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding purchasing an Alienware Steam Machine for an American address. I am not certain I will be able to fully address your concerns, but I can offer some information. I was able to find the Steam Machine for sale in the Ukraine. It may be easier for you make a purchase through that website.

If you are trying to make a purchase on the US website, you need to use a US issued credit card as payment as Dell does not accept international credit cards. You also cannot have the order shipped to a forwarding company. Due to export regulations, it needs to be shipped to a US residence or office.

I trust this information is helpful. Should you need any additional information, please contact Dell Ukraine for order support.

Thanks,
Lorna

2 Posts

October 28th, 2016 04:00

Hi Lorna,

I like your answer but unfortunately there are no re-sellers or distributors in Ukraine who sell Steam Machine. Therefore I've tried to buy it using forwarding company and take additional tax burden to myself.

Very sad that I can't buy it.

In any case thank you for answer and support.

No Events found!