Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

1 Message

August 31st, 2020 16:00

Paypal payment pending order cancelled

Hi dell community,

Hopefully someone is going to help me here since i’ve been lost here and there for 5 days now!

I purchased an Alienware 240hz Monitor on dell’s website using PayPal option (which provided by dell as a payment method!) On 27th.August.2020

At the same day my order got cancelled with no Notification or E-Mail, however i have received an order Conformation before it got cancelled.

The money is still pending on my Paypal account, whenever i call both sides, Dell or Paypal they throw me from side to side, i mean i know that Paypal holding the amount till dell’s ship my item but if the money is there why dell don’t just claim it, it’s simply as that well (i think).

I really trust dell’s product to be honest , i just want a solution to get the item.

I’m also afraid to reorder the item through the sales department, because i have read several topics about customers facing the same issue even if they have order through the sales department or with a credit card!

So i’m a bit confused , anyone here works at dell Paypal receiving department here?

so he can just help me out or at least explain what is going on , i mean is the issue caused by me or by my PayPal or maybe Dell’s PayPal Not sure.

Also if anyone has faced the same issue please feel free to share your experience and thought about the issue.

Thank you.

1 Message

December 26th, 2021 01:00

This is now happening to me so I'm searching for answers. What was your outcome?

No Events found!