Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 17th, 2015 17:00

Please take my money....?

What exactly does it take to get customer service from Dell?  I swear they exclusively employ people who will "transfer you to the right person".

I work with a college in Ohio.  We used to purchase all of our desktops/laptops through Dell.  Our rep's name was Ryan Hubbard and he apparently was exceptional at his job because no one else has been able to turn around a quote or assist me with ordering computers in a reasonable amount of time.  Anyway he left, maybe he was promoted?  And the new rep took weeks to turn around a quote.  It was unbearable.  After a battle with incompetence we to started order from a different manufacturer.  This process was substantially smoother, but I will admit that we prefer the Dell machines.  Fast forward to present day and there is a new rep but I still can't seem to get a quote that isn't either riddled with error or takes a week to turn around a simple quote for basic desktop purchases.  

I figured a Premier account would solve my problems, I could do all of my own business ordering that way.  But apparently no one at Dell knows how to set up a new account.  The Premier support line certainly was clueless and they transferred me to another department that insisted I call the Premier support line....which I did, again....and again, they were clueless.  

Is there anyone out there who can help me?  I promise we will potentially pay actual real money in exchange for computers.  This is how the exchange typically works, in my experience.  Receive computer, give payment.  

There must be someone at Dell who is interested in making sales?  Help!

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

July 20th, 2015 07:00

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your post!

I'm attempting to locate someone who can assist.  Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, then on the next page, click the icon that says "Send a Private Message", please include your contact information so that I might give that to the agent.  Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

No Events found!