Highlighted

Re: Promo Visa Prepaid Card

Thank you for your message. I have replied to your private message requesting for a few details. Please share the same, we will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

Highlighted
1 Copper

Thank you Dell-SreejithR!

Called and posted here 12/11
Resolved 12/13
Loaded onto Amzn 12/13 😉

Thanks again!

Ciao

Highlighted
1 Copper

Same thing happened to me. It was denied for no reason. I provided what they asked for. I had to provide additional information to confirm which was completely unneccessary. It has been over a month and I have not received anything, nor received anything more than "When we receive the link from Berkeley we will send it to you"

Seems like this is one big scam and the fact you have top actively search for the promo and no additional information is provided is ludicrous. It is very misleading and in no way an incentive for purchasing a certain product. To find out afterwards that it is through another company that uses another company. What a joke.

An extremely frustrating process and from what I am reading here....I'll be waiting for a while if it ever finally comes. 

Highlighted

Hi,

Thank you for writing to us here & sharing the issue with the promo gift card.

I know this is upsetting when inspite of having all the details the request has been declined. 

Could you help me with any reference number for your conversation that you had with the support functions.

I'll not commit to the resolution at this moment but will have this checked again & see what best can be done to get this addressed & resolved.

-Anita

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
Highlighted
1 Copper

Same thing here hours of time wasted and lies from Dell and the 3rd party gets you nowhere. This is definitely a scam and am now dealing with BBB...will keep you posted.

Highlighted
1 Copper

his is a continuous scam

I was denied the 200$ cashback for an Aurora R8 with I7 CPU, the claim of costumer care is that its an Aurora (i7) .... there's  no Aurora I7 product to begin with its a reference to the CPU not the model ... i have been contacted via private message by the care team telling me to go back and contact the team by phone ... this is a pointless i wouldnt advise anyone to get products from dell based on these promotions they often dont come through and very silly technicalities that dont even make sense

Highlighted
1 Copper

Exact same situation here! Just ridiculous. Dell should be ashamed. I've had similar deals with other companies, and had the card within a week. I'm a long time Dell consumer (on my 5th computer with Dell). It's definitely a love/hate relationship. I'm not sure that any other computer retail company is any better/worse, though.
Highlighted
1 Copper

I had the same issue. However. I called the issuer of the card left 3 voicemails. The third voicemail informed them I was contacting local better business bureau.  I received a call two hours later and then an email with my card information. Good luck!! 

Highlighted
1 Copper

Slightly different from what most people have posted. But I did get a confirmation about my card and went through this lengthy process for about a month. However, about 10 minutes ago, the second I got the link after about 5 emails to confirm my card, I filled it out, signed an e-signature form to finally get my pre-paid card, and what do ya know, the link results in a HTTP Error 404.... 

I hate to be the one yelling at customer service but this does seem pretty absurd to me. 

Highlighted
1 Copper

I too received the link today to retrieve my visa gift card, filled out the information and the link resulted in a HTTP Error 404.