Start a Conversation

Unsolved

KK

1 Message

October 11th, 2019 03:00

Promo Visa Prepaid Card, is it a scam? #4

I am still in the process of getting approved.  It is ridiculous that they make you provide all the  information that they already have.  Another issue is when I purchased the computer the listing said $150 gift card.  When I applied for the card, the website said I was eligible for a $100 gift card.  I have a screen shot of the cart before I paid.  Really seems like the old rebate trick--force you to provide all kinds of ridiculous info, then deny the claim.  Can't believe Michael Dell and his company have reverted to using such tricks to sell computers.  I have been a loyal Dell customer for over 20 years, but it seems like  that will be ending if this is not resolved.

Kurt Kretzschmar

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

October 11th, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. Have you completed your claim submission online?

The gift card is based on the configuration order. In your order line items does it show as $100 or $150?

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

1 Message

October 13th, 2019 16:00

The same thing happened to me. When I had not received my gift card, I started digging and turns out I had to fill out the online form and submit the claim within 30 days of shipment. I ordered my laptop online and I have not received any confirmation email on how to claim the gift card. I reached out to see if they could remedy the situation. I am also a long time loyal Dell customer.

Victor

No Events found!