Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

2 Posts

September 17th, 2019 06:00

Promo Visa Prepaid Card - is it a scam? #3

I am also quite unhappy with my Dell "gift card purchase".  I purchased a Dell laptop that was advertised on the site as gift card eligible and also says that on my shipping confirmation.  I tried to validate and claim the gift card and then the third party that Dell hires says that my computer is not on the list of gift card eligible computers even though it says it is on all my paperwork. I contacted Dell support twice now.  They have sent me back to the gift card company and the gift card company says it was Dell's error in the advertising so they have to fix it because they cannot validate it on their end because it doesn't qualify!  I have reached out to Dell again and the first lady told me she had emailed me the gift card.  When it didn't come another Dell rep said there was no way she could have emailed it to me and sent me back to the gift card company.  I sent another email to Dell service on August 26th and have received no response to date.  I have even emailed the support person again to inquire if someone is going to respond.  Still no answer.  I have saved all my emails.  It's such a joke.  I ordered this computer July 2nd.  It was an Inspiron 15 5000 Series 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

September 17th, 2019 12:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

2 Posts

September 18th, 2019 06:00

Everything was sent to you just now

No Events found!