Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

1 Message

December 11th, 2019 11:00

Refund of $2400 never received been over a month

Hi,

I made the mistake of ordering an Alienware laptop from Dell at the start of November. Despite me cancelling the order within 5 hours of placing it, the team informed me it was too late and they'd need to ship it and retract the order and issue me a refund after it's received back. It's been over a month now and I'm down over $2400 and the refund is nowhere to be received. 

The Dell team keeps blaming the PayPal team with "Glitches in their system" as according to them they have issued the refund on 21st Nov. And the PayPal team tells me that they never received any form of refund.

I'm a student and this kind of money being missing for this long is taking a toll on my life. I need this resolved right away. Someone please help me! Do I need to contact or something? Cause this is getting ridiculous and is taking a toll on my mental health.

Sincerely,

Dhruv K

12/16/19 = We're deeply sorry about this. But just as a heads up, Paypal refunds to take a bit more than refunds for credit cards or bank transfers. There are some additional steps involved in order to make sure everything is in order. Sadly, we have no jurisdiction over that. And we've already informed the most competent authorities about the refund.
DELL-Cares

No Responses!
No Events found!