Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 16th, 2012 17:00

Sales Force Inept. Corporate Leadership is nowhere to be found!

Your Dell Senior Leadership has no idea how badly thier sales team operates. I tried to reach you this evening. As a matter of fact I just got out of the telephone loop because no one would answer and when they did it I was transferred to a closed office not once but three times. As I said my original order was with Windows 7 and its Windows 7 I want. That or a credit for the $199 I’m going to be out! I’ve had a bad experience with new OS and (remember Vista) ? Unable to get a real person on the telephone. The runaround Dell uses with its telephone system is to be applauded!  Dell's Telephone system is like no other I've used. If Dell put just one percent of the effort they put into routing (circuitiously) their phone calls Dell's stock wouldn't be down 7% today. Microsoft just fired the Windows 8 VP and you want me to buy a Windows 8 machine? I need a computer but not that bad. Let me remind you of Dell’s CoC, Our ethical principles are:
We are honest. What we say is true and forthcoming, not just technically correct.

We are open and transparent in our communications with each other and about our business performance.

We are trustworthy. Our word is good. We keep our commitments to each other and to our stakeholders.

We do the right thing without compromise. We avoid even the appearance of impropriety.

We treat others with respect. We value their contributions and listen to their point of view. We maintain fairness in all relationships. We are courageous.

We speak up for what is right. We report wrongdoing when we see it.

We use good judgment. We think before we act. We use our purpose, values and ethical principles as decision filters to guide our behavior.

We are responsible. We accept the consequences of our actions. We admit our mistakes and quickly correct them.

We don’t retaliate against those who try to do the right thing by asking questions or raising concerns.

I suggest you reread #2 and 6 again about Trust and Responsibility? I ordered a Win 7 machine and I Trust you to deliver. And Trust
you to be responsible.
You too would expect no less

I think Dell is perched precipitiously on their own Fiscal Cliff.  The above and many of the other customer support comments tell you why.

No Responses!
No Events found!