Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

October 17th, 2018 13:00

Still waiting from management phone call after 1 week!!

I have been on the phone forever to resolve my issues with my inpirion 15700 2in1, that still under warranty and my calls ended up between New Delhi etc... Not only frustrating but Dell customer care practices are questionable. I have been waiting for over a week now that a manager contact me back, and yet no one ever took the time to do so, I have spent already more then 12hrs on the phone and no care to help you out!!! I am looking to take it to the next level with corporate can any help me with a phone number in the USA. Thanks

2 Posts

October 18th, 2018 14:00

Sorry to hear, but we have a similar story as well. Brand new Latitude 7490 that tries to boot via NIC and where the hard drive does not even show in the BIOS. We purchased extended warranty from Dell at the time of purchase but Dell tech from India tells us we have to pay $125 to fix the problem. Trying to contact Dell via their Unresolved Cases link but you are forced to enter a service request number which the tech not give us. Terrible customer service and I think we are done evaulating DELL for as an option for our companies current laptop fleet which we are about to replace.

Looks like Lenovo just moved ahead in the game.

No Events found!