Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

June 6th, 2013 23:00

Technical Support through DELL Austria

Hi

Thanks for assisting with my query!

I purchased a new Dell XPS 12 in February 2013, with 3 years in home service direct from Dell in Australia.  I am in Austria (Europe) for several months to a year (yesterday I submitted a form requesting a customer to Austrian support which takes 15 days).  My AC adaptor is having problems charging, and DELL Austria technical support (this may be German Dell - +4382024053017) wont provide in home service saying I only have limited service outside of Australia and I can only sent my laptop and get it back after 10 days.  However I contacted the Dell agent I brought it from<ADMIN NOTE: Non public info. removed as per terms of use> who emailed me "I confirmed the 3yrs warranty is international, it’s an in home warranty for international as well. The engineer will have to go to your place to repair the laptop and replace the parts. However if you’re in a rural area, you will have to bring it to the closest service centre."  However Dell Austria  has marked my service number on the computer as not eligable for in home service, how can I get some assistance to get this removed from the computer record so I can get some service assistance.

Josh

No Responses!
No Events found!