Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

10 Posts

April 24th, 2019 04:00

Terrible Business Support - Can't contact US Agent

I placed an order for a Dell laptop over a week ago and even though the delivery window is scheduled for up to tomorrow, the order hasn't even shipped.  It's been stuck in "Confirmed" state since placing the order.  I've tried contacting Dell numerous times and the response is always the same "Someone will contact you within 48-72 hours about this order".  I've been hearing that response for a week straight.

The sad part is no one at Dell will tell me when this order will actually ship and I need it for business ASAP.  It's like Dell doesn't care about business customers at all.  I've had some reps lie and say it's already shipped from overseas whereas others say it hasn't shipped but will ship from a local warehouse.  One guy said "Sorry, it's first come, first serve". I even had someone tell me they are going to cancel the order and I can start over if I don't get it by Friday.  No one will give me an honest answer about this order.

Worst yet, I can't get anyone from the US office on the phone.  It's impossible.  No one at Dell seems to care about my order and the responses show clearly that if you have business to do, don't get a Dell.  All I want from Dell right now is a confirmed delivery date that's even in the ballpark of when it was guaranteed when I placed the order with their rep.

3 Posts

April 24th, 2019 08:00

Join the club. I loved working with Dell back in the day for business/education, however it seems the company is falling apart at the seams. They've shown repeatedly that they don't care, so I personally will never be doing business with them again. Not being able to contact anyone with real information or anyone who is the least bit concerned is just the tip of the iceberg.

10 Posts

April 26th, 2019 05:00

DCFAdmin: "I looked up your order number and it shows that your system is shipping today and delivery is set for tomorrow. Ship by Date : 4/24/2019 Estimated Delivery Date : 4/25/2019 Thank you, Dell- Jesse L"

Surprise, surprise, 3 days later, Dell lied again, and the item hasn't shipped.  In fact, I got an email on 4/25/2019 saying the order will now be delayed to May 6-9, which I also think is lie.  I think they are just making up numbers at this point.  No one at Dell seems to know what is going on.

Sadly, I will likely need to cancel the order if it does not ship soon, as I needed it for a work trip.  Warning to all business users:  Dell's shipping estimates are a lie, do not count on them for business!  I ordered over two weeks ago with an extra week of padding just in case they messed up, and they still won't make that date.

No Events found!