Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 1st, 2013 03:00

The "perfect" service.

Hello guys,

I would like to express my disappointment about dell services in my Country. My laptop dell xps l502x, one year old, was working just fine and i was really happy with the product. Unfortunately the speakers stopped working the way they should. I had decided to sent my laptop to dell service, since there is a warranty for the product. I've sent it on 19 of July, with a note that the speakers has a problem and i would like them to fix it.. On 22 of August my laptop returns - the detailed report says that the dell service have changed me a motherboard. When I've turned on the laptop and put some music to check if the speakers were fixed, a terrible sound came out of the speakers. Then I decided to sent it back again for this time to fix the speakers. The next day 23 of August i returned my laptop to the dell service. A week after i received my laptop. The speakers are working correctly although the surface of my laptop is slightly scratched... 

Well I'm not saying anything more, the story speaks it self. I would like to hear your own comments.

September 2nd, 2013 02:00

Sorry about the run around. I will try to get to the top of this issue, please send me the screen shots of your laptop surface so that i can help you in a better way. In addition, please private message me your system service tag. To send a private message, click on my user name and select send a Private Message.

No Events found!