Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

U

January 17th, 2018 08:00

Warranty order error, refusal to correct, poor customer service, want to complain to management

I ordered my computer at the end of September over chat/phone because I could not add ProSupport Plus online.  I was quoted a price on chat for the items and warranty I selected.  The chat disconnected, so someone called on the phone and another person took over on chat.  I completed the order at the quoted price with the person on the phone.  I have a problem with my PC and called support.  After three hours of problems and at least 6 people, I was finally told that the reason I did not have support from a US-based agent was because I only had premium support and not Pro, which I ordered.  I was told I had to contact returns for them to fix it after I was told Warranty Services would fix the issue.  I have the chat log from the order that indicates I wanted Pro and that it was $159 more than the other warranty.  Returns has told me it is after 30 days, so they will not fix the issue.  I am appalled and frustrated with the horrible service I have received and that Dell is ripping me off by refusing to give me the support I bought.  I do not want to return the item, I just want the warranty I ordered and paid for.  Please help me contact management and resolve this problem.  I have been a loyal Dell customer for 13 years but I now do not want to ever buy another Dell after this experience.

No Responses!
No Events found!