Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

March 26th, 2018 07:00

Why is it so impossible to receive an order cancellation confirmation?

I made an order of the XPS 13 9360 laptop last night when I actually meant to order the 9370 model. I realized the mistake not long after creating order. I tried to access my account/recent orders page, but NOTHING showed up! I contacted chat support and cancelled the order there. I asked for an emailed order cancellation confirmation but I never received anything.

This morning, I spoke to another chat rep who promised me that the order was cancelled and that she sent me an emailed order cancellation confirmation. I never received it. All I want is an email that confirms that my order has been cancelled!

I would go ahead and purchase the 9370 model of the XPS 13, but I want to make sure this pending charge is going to be removed from my PayPal first, because I can't afford to be charged twice! I am so annoyed.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 27th, 2018 06:00

Thank you for your message. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please check the spam/junk mail box to see if you have received any emails on the order cancellation.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order #, registered name & email address.

No Events found!