Start a Conversation

Unsolved

DB

3 Posts

December 4th, 2019 11:00

Worst buying experience ever and not resolved

I purchased a TV from Dell through my work perks program with your company on Cyber Monday earlier this week. I called Dell 3 hours after completing the order as I realized the TV was different size than I intended to purchase. I bought a 75 inch but need a 65 inch. I was told since it was “after the 2 hour window to cancel”, that nothing could be done at all other than to try and call customer care the next day. There isn’t enough space to write all of what ensued. I’m happy to discuss in detail in a phone conversation. What I can tell you is this. The experience I’ve had with your company over the past 3 days has been the worst buying experience I’ve ever had with a company, and I do mean EVER. I am a manager myself and I would never allow one of my customers to ever be treated as I’ve been treated. Your “customer care” reps and supervisors are completely out of touch, lack empathy, and lack any ability to see the big picture of a situation like the one I found myself in. Instead of creating a good experience for me in which I would have actually ended up buying more products from your company and spending much more, your associates have effectively created a very dissatisfied customer who will never spend another dime at your company and will tell everyone he knows in his very large professional and personal circles how bad Dell is and to never buy Dell products. All of this because I wanted edit an order only 3 hours old to a TV size that will actually fit on my wall and also purchase additional products. This matter is beyond rectifying unless I receive a prompt response (preferably call) from someone with the ability to rectify this matter. 

December 4th, 2019 13:00

The Dell purchase ID is

I purchased a 75 inch Samsung TV and a wall mount. 

I mistakenly purchased the 75 inch TV but realized our wall width could only support 65 inch afterward. My goal was to edit my purchase to buy the 65 inch Samsung instead. Here is the info for the TV I actually wanted: Samsung 65" QLED Q60 Series 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart TV QN65Q60RAFXZA 2019

I can provide more details of my experience while dealing with Dell customer care if needed. 

December 4th, 2019 21:00

Dell-Cares continues to send me an email asking for my order number but I can’t reply to the e-mail. Do you guys wake up everyday

No Events found!