Highlighted
sheik-dxc
1 Copper

DDVE Download is not available

I used to be able to download the DDVE (Trial version for Non-Production use). Unfortunately, the backup of the file is lost and Now the DDVE Trial version download is not available.

Is there any way to get that DDVE any version, that would be appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
11 Replies

Re: DDVE Download is not available

Hello sheikal8595,

Which version of DDVE were you trying to download? Here is a link to Data Domain Virtual Edition 4.0, & if you scroll towards the bottom it has the links for the different OS’s. https://www.emc.com/products-solutions/trial-software-download/data-domain-virtual-edition.htm

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

DELL-Sam L
Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
fmagic
1 Copper

I have the same requirement. The 0.5TB trial license is no longer included in the downloads on that page, and it used to be. When you deploy the DDVE in Azure, it now prompts you to install the evaluation license, saying you should receive it via email, but no email is sent with this information. Where does one request the evaluation license now?

0 Kudos
Tymon
1 Copper

Hello All,

Unfortunately I have the same issue - when I click on download link I get info that there are no downloads available for this product...

Could anyone help us in this matter?

Best regards

0 Kudos
Tymon
1 Copper

Hello All,

Unfortunately I have the same issue - when I click on download link I get info that there are no downloads available for this product...

Could anyone help us in this matter?

Best regards

0 Kudos
fmagic
1 Copper

I did finally find the evaluation license. It is a license for an 0.5TB appliance with no expiration, including DD Boost and Replication. The evaluation license is attached to the following page:

https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-60242

0 Kudos
Kalimuthu1
1 Copper

Hi

i am also facing same issue. I couldn't download DDVE 4.0. Download page shows there are no download available for this product.

anyone can help me to get DDVE 4.0?

0 Kudos
Angie37
1 Copper

the world’s most trusted protection storage was made software-defined – now, we’re moving all the benefits of DD VE to the cloud. This Tech Preview provides a pre-release version of Data Domain Virtual Edition (DD VE) for AWS & Azure.

DQ Fan Feedback

0 Kudos
askide
1 Copper

Is it possible to download DDVE (trial/test/CE) for vmware/kvm etc?

0 Kudos
kj_michetti
1 Copper

"There are no downloads available for this product. Search for additional information by choosing a topic above.
0 Kudos