goldenhobbo
1 Copper

2009 aurora r5 desktop diagram for wirring .

Jump to solution

I bought an aurora r5 desktop that dosent have its power supply hdd or soundblaster sound card. as well as i have been told the lights need to be hooked up. i dont know where to hook any thing up as im not a computer techie alike to game so i jumped if anyone could tell me where to connect everything with pics would be a great help. no one around here wants to put the stuff in for me also since the soundblaster card is missing what would be a good replacement. or dose any one know where to get one. as well as i think it had two graphics cards but is missing one not sure. any help would be apertiated.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7- Thorium

RE: 2009 aurora r5 desktop diagram for wirring .

Jump to solution

You can find a diagram  showing what gets connected where on the motherboard starting on page 17 in the manual.

This system has onboard HD video and can also handle "up to two PCI-Express X16, single-width/double-width, full length (maximum 10.5 inches) add-in video cards, according to the specs.

As for what audio and video card(s) to consider, you might want to post those questions in the Alienware Club forum.

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

2 Replies
7- Thorium

Jump to solution

Dell does not publish diagrams for stripped down units.  Motherboard pinouts are non existent. Dell does not and will not ever publish this information.

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues
here

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating
Contact USA Technical Support

Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro

7- Thorium

Jump to solution

You can find a diagram  showing what gets connected where on the motherboard starting on page 17 in the manual.

This system has onboard HD video and can also handle "up to two PCI-Express X16, single-width/double-width, full length (maximum 10.5 inches) add-in video cards, according to the specs.

As for what audio and video card(s) to consider, you might want to post those questions in the Alienware Club forum.

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee