Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 24th, 2016 19:00

2009 aurora r5 desktop diagram for wirring .

I bought an aurora r5 desktop that dosent have its power supply hdd or soundblaster sound card. as well as i have been told the lights need to be hooked up. i dont know where to hook any thing up as im not a computer techie alike to game so i jumped if anyone could tell me where to connect everything with pics would be a great help. no one around here wants to put the stuff in for me also since the soundblaster card is missing what would be a good replacement. or dose any one know where to get one. as well as i think it had two graphics cards but is missing one not sure. any help would be apertiated.

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

July 25th, 2016 19:00

You can find a diagram  showing what gets connected where on the motherboard starting on page 17 in the manual.

This system has onboard HD video and can also handle "up to two PCI-Express X16, single-width/double-width, full length (maximum 10.5 inches) add-in video cards, according to the specs.

As for what audio and video card(s) to consider, you might want to post those questions in the Alienware Club forum.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

July 25th, 2016 08:00

Dell does not publish diagrams for stripped down units.  Motherboard pinouts are non existent. Dell does not and will not ever publish this information.

No Events found!