Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 25th, 2016 12:00

9020 AIO display issue

I have a 9020 AIO system that powers on, but nothing displays on the screen. The LCD diagnostics does work, so it looks like the LCD is ok. I connected an external monitor, but nothing displays on it. The system isn't covered under warranty anymore. Any idea what might need to be replaced on it?

1.2K Posts

January 25th, 2016 19:00

Hi Victoria,

We would suggest you to try these steps and advise the result.

*Press the numlock,scroll lock or the caps lock key see if the keys light up. This will help us to conclude that the system posts if they do light up or if any beeps are heard.

*If the system posts then test a different cable (vga or hdmi which ever is used to connect the system to the monitor) to see if its cable issue.

*Still if there is no display on the screen but the power button is steady green  then it could be a case where in the video card has gone faulty. 

*It could be a possibility that the video card is integrated on the system board or its a separate card. If you could send over the service tag of the system via private message we can check the details of the system and assist you further.

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

January 26th, 2016 08:00

:) Thank you. Sent you that PM.

1.2K Posts

January 26th, 2016 23:00

Hi Victoria,

I have replied to your private message,kindly check and advise.

Regards,

No Events found!