Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 20th, 2013 11:00

HATE then "new" keyboards and mouse

Does anyone else hate the "new" keyboards and mouse sets Dell is including with new systems? It's compacted in depth and the "legs" are far too short. I have a terrible time using it accurately. Bring back the "old" style!!

On that note, can anyone recommend a replacement to the piece of junk they are sending out? My new system is only a few months old and the mouse has already died.

803 Posts

August 20th, 2013 11:00

Hi QBrescue,

Your feedback is appreciated. I'd advice you to share your ideas here which may be implemented by the product design group. I would also suggest we troubleshoot the keyboard issue first before you replace it, unless you're sure it needs replacement. There are several desktop keyboards you can choose from, however based on your comments I believe you are particular and specific about old style keyboards. Please check this link which has Dell, Logitech and Alienware keyboard: http://dell.to/13DcHWh (US customers only) 

If you wish to get the keyboard replaced under warranty, please provide the service tag, name on the account through Private message so that I can process the replacement. Please be informed replacement keyboard will be the same model as the original.

To send a Private Message, click my User name and Start Conversation.

No Events found!