Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 16th, 2013 17:00

How I find serial number Of 8300 Gs graphics card please Help

I've try contact evga tech support but I need serial number Of 8300 Gs graphics card to finished product registration To Get  evga tech support. My pc is A Dell inspiron 530 pc keeps crashing To A pix elated screen I'm sure is Video card problem.  I do not what turn Off pc And open pc case to Find serial number Of  8300 GS graphics card yet while Pc is working well. I do have Service Tag Any good  Help please  :emotion-11:

1.5K Posts

April 16th, 2013 19:00

Are you saying that you bought an EVGA 8300 GS on your own or was the 8300 GS installed by Dell?  The serial number is going to be on the retail box or on a sticker on the card.  You will have to open up your side panel and look on top of the card to get the serial number if needed.  If installed by Dell, then you most likely do not have any warranty coverage at this point on the 530.  

6 Professor

• 

8.8K Posts

It's cheaper to replace the card with a new budget model like the Sapphire 6450.

Hi,

Please see link from evga on how to get serial number of graphics card:

www.evga.com/.../tm.aspx

If you need further assistance on this, please click my username and then click Start Conversation to enable private messaging.

Thank you.

No Events found!