Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 17th, 2005 02:00

Screensaver won't stay on!!

Please help...recently none of my screesavers will stay on for longer then 20 sec.  They are all Windows screensavers.  I have tried configuring everything I know of...what else can I do

6 Posts

April 17th, 2005 14:00

First off, after you get the screensaver, does it go back to the normal screen, or does it hibernate. Before anything, change your screensvaer to none, apply it, then rechange it and check if its works then. If it hibernates, then go to display properites (right click on main desktop, click properties), then click screensaver. At the bottom press POWER, then make sure it's set to never hibernate. Then, click hibernate at the top, and unchech the "enable hibernate" button.

I hope that helps :)

- SSDevani

April 18th, 2005 01:00

Thanks for the advice...I fixed it myself actually. It was a problem with my USB mouse it kept brining my screensaver off..Thanks again

31 Posts

May 14th, 2005 16:00

I am having the same problem. What did you do to your USB mouse settings to eliminate the problem ?? Thank you....herb

May 14th, 2005 22:00

I plugged the usb adapter back into the ps2 adapter in the computer cause the mouse kept bringing the computer back from screensaver

31 Posts

May 15th, 2005 00:00

Thanks for your quick response. I will try it......

1 Message

July 15th, 2013 15:00

Please help...recently none of my screesavers will stay on

No Events found!