Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 27th, 2012 23:00

back up disks

Bought new dell 660 could not load system restore disks...every time i try no icons to click on ......help

113 Posts

August 28th, 2012 03:00

Hi,

I would request you to provide me with the following information so that I can assist you in the best possible manner:

Can you please elaborate the issue?

Is it the OS reinstallation disc provided by Dell or is it the recover disc created by Dell Data Safe Local backup?

Are you able to run any other discs like audio or video discs?

Are you trying to do System Restore? If you are trying to do System Restore and need further help in System Restore, I am going to send you a private message and once you receive it, please provide the Service Tag and contact number, so that I may access to your system records. Please send the details in the Private message only but not on open forum.

Do reply with results.

2 Posts

August 28th, 2012 22:00

thank you for your responce I just bought a Dell 660 inspiron and the sales clerk said make sure you make back up disk. So when I went to set up I must have done something wrong .So I attempted to do it again the page had no viable icons to click on.So now I have a problem. If you can help that would be great.If i use a email address it will be this one to send private messages <ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policyl>.If that's ok ?the yahoo is a problem to log on to

Thank you

Anthony Coppola

4 Operator

• 

4.4K Posts

May 30th, 2013 04:00

This thread has been locked due to inactivity. For assistance, with same issue or a different issue, please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.      

No Events found!