This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

March 27th, 2012 07:00

E20-324

Hello All,

I am sure there are a number of people who have successfully passed E20-324 VNX Solutions Design Exam. I would like a few tips and pointer to prepare for this exam as the VILT that I have received seems to be insufficient.

Any help will be greatly appreciated, expecially on the design problems where we need to find out bandwidth, and how many COFW's etc.

Thank you

6 Posts

May 17th, 2012 06:00

I bombed the exam on my 1st time.  I am getting ready to take it again today.  I didn't expect to get hit with so many of the calculation questions so I was very unprepared.  If you google around and search thru PowerLink you can find out how to do these calculations.  I have been studying for about 1 month and can do them in my sleep now.  Good luck on the exam.

8 Posts

May 21st, 2012 07:00

any chance you want to share those calulations? I have my test this friday and have a bunch but i have a feeling I am missing some because the study materials provided with this exam do not have alot of the calculations I have been seeing on practice tests. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.

7 Posts

May 23rd, 2012 06:00

I also have the same big question mark in my head regarding the calculations!!

2 Posts

March 27th, 2013 01:00

i take this exam date 11 march 2013, and my result is failed whit small score... i very confused for last question, like story sturdy case..

so any one can share tips for pass this exam

2 Intern

• 

5.7K Posts

March 27th, 2013 06:00

If you have the most recent VILT you should be able to pass the exam. On the VILT usually PDFs can be found as well. It's just that in the latest exams OE for Block 32 is now included, so you need to know features and improvements of that one too.

5 Posts

August 10th, 2013 07:00

Hi all,

I am planning to take the exam in next 5 days. Could someone please help me with the study materials. I am in need of it. Anyone who can help is really appreciated. You can send me the study materials to jhajjimohideen@gmail.com

Thanks and Regards,

Jaffer Ali

2 Intern

• 

5.7K Posts

August 14th, 2013 04:00

Courses like this can be done in 2 ways: register for an instructor lead course or a Video Instructor Lead Training (DVD). Course materials aren't free of charge.

2 Intern

• 

5.7K Posts

August 20th, 2013 00:00

You're welcome. The VILT will do the trick. Also, if you like the pdf versions of the reference materials, you can download them from the VILT!

Good luck with the exam!

5 Posts

August 20th, 2013 00:00

Hi RRR,

I ordered for VILT. Waiting for it.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaffer Ali

5 Posts

August 20th, 2013 02:00

Thanks RRR bro,

I will try my best. If I have questions I will check with you.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaffer Ali

No Events found!