Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 14th, 2014 14:00

E20-816 Exam

I'm preppeing for teh E20-816 Exam.  I took the Symmetrix Performance Workshop and downloaded the receomended eLearning.  If you have taken the test recently is there anything outside of the recommended study material for the E20-816 test  that I need to download?  From the recommended  7 eLearning are there any topics that I should put emphasis on?

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

March 17th, 2014 11:00

You can find the range of topics covered on the exam here: E20-816 Exam Description, but it sounds like you're in pretty good shape. Have you taken the practice exam? You can find it on this page: EMC Proven Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests

The practice test can help you identify areas that you should spend some more time on in advance of the exam. Good luck!

7 Posts

March 17th, 2014 22:00

I would suggest that you be through with both Symmetrix Performance Workshop and Symmetrix - Managing Performance training materials. I will not undermine other topics, but you just can't leave home without these two .

For MS Exchange-related topics, please refer the following link as it helped me -

http://bit.ly/1nzTCxI

Hope it helps

No Events found!